As online poker enjoy massive popularity the surge in hopeful poker players has maintained a steady upwards spiral.
Often at an online casino site you are offered a good range of payment options in order to fund your personal account, but what happens when you do not want to make a direct money transfer or even use your debit or credit card for this purpose?
Well don’t worry as the virtual poker rooms are still open to you as you can enjoy a mobile casino pay with phone credit site to enjoy your favourite variations of the game.
There are many people who do play at a mobile casino who have chosen from credit cards or debit card, the E-wallet, PayPal or direct money transfers. Players can even choose to use the pre-paid cards that can be bought from over 40,000 stores over Europe, but today we are going to look at BOKU.
BOKU is a very simple and quick method of setting up your mobile phone bill to pay for your poker games, making VISA, MasterCard or PayPal etc. Redundant.
You will find at online casinos that provide BOKU the logo of some phone companies like Three and Vodaphone in with the log of BOKU which is the official Payforit intermediary or service provider. Seeing the BOKU logo lets you know you can use your mobile phone in order to pay for your games.
There are a few simple steps to setting up your mobile to us BOKU:
- When you are at the Deposit Screen hit ‘Pay by Mobile’
- From there you will be taken to the payment panel and confirm the amount you have chosen onscreen and the input your phone number
- The you should receive a text message which will ask you to authenticate the payment for security reasons. Reply Y at no cost
- Now you should be set up to play at your online mobile casino
- Your deposit will show up as a credit immediately on your casino balance
- You will get a receipt via text to your phone when the payment goes through
- If for any reason the transaction fail you will be informed by SMS
The amount you have used with show up on your monthly contract or it will be deducted from your ‘pay as you go’ balance, and its that simple!
BOKU has partnered with all the big UK network operators so you should be good to go using an UK mobile number, and it is estimated that BOKU already has more that 9 million customers.
One other interesting piece of information is that you can also use your land line to pay for games on your mobile casino via your BT account, and it works in exactly the same way as your mobile, billing your BT account with your deposits. Obviously you need to be a customer of BT and have a landline, and you must also be over the age of 18 in order to use this service.