The PokerStars MicroMillions 6 series came to a fitting close last night as we saw the final table of the $22 No Limit Hold’em Main Event take place. When all the dust settled ‘TheManM’ walked away as the winner and took home a cool $126,000 after a three-way deal was done at the table.
The Main Event saw a total of 65,397 entrants with a total prize pool of $1,307,940. Here are the final results of the $22 No Limit Hold’em Main Event.
- TheManM (Brazil) – $126,000*
- kabukiboy (Romania) – $118,091.75*
- ZAR84 (Germany) – $128,842.57*
- angelcartuja (Colombia) – $55,652.84
- terabyte11 (India) – $36,164.54
- Pozetivchik (Ukraine) – $22,248.05
- Kogel Gees (Netherlands) – $13,903.40
- Sam Einauge (Germany) – $8,383.89
- xuTpblu*25 (Ukraine) – $5,584.90
MicroMillions 6 Stats
This years Main Event was the 2nd largest of all time for the MicroMillions series. The MicroMillions 4 Main Event saw a total of 68,081 entrants and a prize pool of $1,361,620 compared to this years 65,397 & $1,307,940.
This years MicroMillions 6 saw a total of 100 events which generated a prize pool of $8,823,501.19 and 1,420,306 entrants. Overall this years MicroMillions 6 was the 2nd biggest of all time just behind you guessed it the MicroMillions 4.